Monday, March 18, 2013

It's cold out there . . .

I don't like the cold.  
I'm not a cold weather person.  
I don't like ice and I don't like black ice, but that doesn't make me a racist.  
I don't like freezing wind or rain.  
I don't like the chill.  
Snow is O.K. but just as long as its gone in a few days.  
In today's modern times though what I really dislike is the increasing coldness of people.  
In their quest to be dominant over their own fears, people are instead working to be dominant over others.  
Having faith in technology and nothing else, Humanity is losing its humanity.  
That I really don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Submarine: The Sea of Green

For this group shot of the foursome traveling towards the Sea of Green , I chose to alter the colors of their clothes seen in the film. Th...