Sunday, November 18, 2018

Yellow Submarine: The Sea of Green

For this group shot of the foursome traveling towards the Sea of Green, I chose to alter the colors of their clothes seen in the film. The chromatic scheme is based more on their real life appearance during the press conference for the release of Sgt. Pepper.  I didn't want to use the typical colors for this one. I wanted to do something different. Also, I don't know if the words "spoken" by John are something he would have said, but it's definitely my philosophy. Usually, when things look bad, you'll find your inner strength and not only learn about yourself, but grow as a person as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Submarine: The Sea of Green

For this group shot of the foursome traveling towards the Sea of Green , I chose to alter the colors of their clothes seen in the film. Th...