Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Total Recall #30: Johnny Cab

The bizarre robotic operator of the taxi turns his attention back towards the road. Quaid, miffed and disorientated, continues questioning the driver:
"I mean . . what am I doing here?", blurts Doug.
Perplexed, the robot says: "I'm sorry, would you please rephrase the question, huh?".
"How did I get in dis tack-zee?!", demands Quaid.
"The door opened...you got in.", states the machine, as a matter of fact. He rolls his eyes in disbelief at a human's seemingly blatant stupidity. "Hell of a day, isn't it?", he adds.
Quaid sits back, still trying to figure out what has transpired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Submarine: The Sea of Green

For this group shot of the foursome traveling towards the Sea of Green , I chose to alter the colors of their clothes seen in the film. Th...