Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Total Recall #27: Whoopzie Daisy

". . Oh, shit. . .". Bob McClane now realizes that he and his team at Rekall have a serious problem on their hands. Dr. Lull drives the point home by saying: "I've been trying to tell you - someone has erased his memory!". Upon hearing this, Bob's heart drops to his ass.
"Wait! Excuse me!", interjects Ernie. "Someone?!? We're talking about the fucking agency!".
"Shut up!", Dr. Lull whirls and slaps Ernie forcefully on the left side of his face. The lab tech has mentioned something that should not be mentioned. McClane, slowly recovering from Quaid's attack, begins to take charge: "Ok . .alright . .alright, look. Here's what we're gonna do. Renata, cover-up any memory he's got of us or Rekall!".
"I'll do what I can. It's pretty messy in there.", says Lull.
McClane hurriedly continues: "Ernie, dump him in a cab, around the corner! Tiffany, you help him. I'm gonna destroy his file and refund his money. . .".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Submarine: The Sea of Green

For this group shot of the foursome traveling towards the Sea of Green , I chose to alter the colors of their clothes seen in the film. Th...